Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching for trouble

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

Watching for trouble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:51 pm

"Get... this...r-r..rope....off...of..me!" He shook even more violently,snarling and shrieking as he started to spazz out going into one of his snaps. He somehow managed to stand up,looking to kituki with bloodthirsty eyes, charging at her regardless of being tied down. Letting out an inhuman roar,rushing to her a lot faster then previously before because of the augment of the adrenaline coursing through him
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Kituki didn't flinch as the boy stood up. 'He's got quite the determination.' She thought as he started charging. She didn't move till he was close, and when he was she quickly stuck her foot up and kicked the boy up towards the wall, then pushed him back with both feet. "Temper temper." She advised.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Jaerk just snarled and wiggled around with such energy as he struggled to get out of the binds holding him. He was so lost in his rage he was unable to speak for the while,just staring at her with his eyes seething with rage from being bound
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Kituki kept her posture on the ground deciding enough was enough. She got what she needed from the boy. She pulled on the rope from her free dagger which released the bindings on the boy and sheathed her weapons nodding to the watchman on the way out, stopping at the entrance she looked back. "Boy, meet me by the gates leading out of town in the market district this time tomorrow. South. You shall have your first training session then." She then left walking out.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Jaerk slowly started to calm down,not sure of what had just happened "Wow.. i...think i just got myself a...teacher.." he smiled to himself then past out,slumped on the floor from the strain of his rage. He woke about an hour later,meeting miss Kituki outside the gates where she had told him to meet her,excited about this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching for trouble
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Nagreon :: Apprentice Quarters :: Training Area-
Jump to: