Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching for trouble

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kituki

Kituki

Watching for trouble Empty
PostSubject: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:40 am

Kituki leaned against a wall, a scowl on her face as she watched the students trained. Since Derris died, trouble has been starting up here and there. It was her job to keep things in order, but Xen didn't make it any easier with her open brawling in the streets. 'Another day another report.' She thought. Some of the students and apprentices had talent, that much was for certain. But alot of them ended up bullies or in another field she had no knowledge in. She watched several fights break out that went too far already and she had already had several cuts and bruises from someone who got too cocky and tried to take her on. She didn't kill unless she had to, and she knew if she had to pull her weapon out, someone was going to end up in the infirmary. So she kept her weapons sheathed untill someone of a challenge walked in. She mostly kept an eye on the warriors, since they were the rowdiest bunch on the field.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Jaerk walked into the room with a slight frown on his face,something hanging onto him emotionally,something he just couldn't shake off,but not entirely knowing what it was exactly that was bumming him today. He looked around slowly,seeing a somewhat perturbed woman leaning against the wall to the far right of him,figuring it best to not add onto her obvious frustration. He went over to the weapons rack,picking out a sword and a shield,then walked over to a post,holding his shield up and striking the dummy lightly,as if he were inflicting light wounds on another drow. He occasionally swung his shield arm at the head of the dummy,going left and right,then crossing across its chest in a diagonal direction,swiping twice with the shield then another cross strike.
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Kituki watched as the boy stepped onto the field. No one paid him any attention, but she kept a watchful eye over him. 'So many openings for a warrior. What are they teaching kids now?' Sighing she watched as he left himself open again and again. It started getting under her nerves and finally walked up behind the warrior, and with one smoothe movement of her black dagger, she disarmed the boy and pointed it as his neck, the scowl never leaving her face. "Boy, you leave yourself far too open when you strike. Keep your shield infront of you, and hit it like you mean it." She stated staring at him in the face before removing her dagger and stepping back. "Now try again."
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:16 pm

He jerked as she came up from behind him,not really focused on anything but the dummy "Um.. i do..? darn.. i knew that other trainer was just screwing with me.." He then turned to her as she spoke to him,he took a step as well,jumping forward in her direction and swinging at her in a overhead style,his shield tucked closely to him,protecting his chest and stomach
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Kituki blocked the attack with her black dagger and flicked him in the forehead with the middle finger of her right hand. "Better, gentle bend in the shield arm. If you see an attack coming raise the shield and plant yourself. Other wise this happens!" She kicked the shield with her foot, sending him sprawling back into the dummy he was previously hitting. Everyone had turned their attention to them. "Not only will you now have a bruise, but that leaves you wide open for another attack." If one were to look closely they would see the scowl begin to disappear on her face.

'He's got talent, but he needs training. and lots of it. He is also willing to learn, thats a plus.' she thought. She heard someone say something about her being crazy and she quickly threw the dagger in that direction with out looking and only missed by mere centimeters before pulling the dagger back. "Anyone else have something to say?" When no one responded she sent them back to their training and returned her attention to the boy. "Ready to try again, Boy?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:32 pm

He stumbled up,rubbing his side lightly and grabbing his sword,rolling his wrist around to get the kink out of it. He nodded to her and ran at her full speed again,jumping to the side and using the sudden momentum to go for a sliding strike,as if bringing the sword along her side and to her back
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Kituki never let the boy leave her sight. She let the attack hit her, doing relatively minimal damage. The sword cut deep enough to hurt, but nothing the clerics in the infirmary couldn't heal. She looked back towards the warrior and nodded. "Impressive boy. You have my interest now....I didn't plan on taking on apprentices...." She started looking thoughtful while watching to see how the boy would react. She wanted to test how far his eagerness to learn really went. To her, this boy didn't act like a bully. It might get her into some trouble, but she knew someone had to train them and she had the availability.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:53 pm

His eyes went wide as she said that and grinned from ear to ear "Really?? i am so excited to have impressed someone!" he then took out some gauze and some adhesive,lightly applying them to the wound he had just made on her "I hope i didn't hurt you with that strike.." he looked at her,with concern in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 pm

Kituki chuckled inwardly. "You know we have an infirmary for that right?" she asked knowing full well that a warrior with that knowledge was worth far more than a warrior that relied on a cleric. "I will have high expectations for you, Boy. You will come back after every training session bruised, bloody and in pain. Far worse than any other trainer." She warned not letting an expression show on her face. "Do you think you can handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:18 pm

"I know we have an infirmary,but i thought it polite to help bandage a lady when she is hurt...not that you need any help or are weak or anything!" he looks to her a bit nervously,hoping to not have shoved his foot in his mouth by tripping all over his words. he was trying hard not to get shy or bashful around her,like he did with all women.He then struggled to compose himself,not wanting her to see any weakness or flaw "Just gives me more reason to get my bandaging skills down more precisely!" he joked back to her,trying to seem unfazed by her words,but deep within was a little terrified.he bit his tongue hard to refrain from saying anything else at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Kituki grinned mischieviously. "I'm not letting you go now, Boy. Your fate is sealed." She announced. "My name is Kituki, First division Warrior. Your new trainer." She rubbed him on the head as he finished patching her up. "Got any special attacks or abilities you call your own?" She asked. Crossing her arms she looked the boy up and down. 'Even if he doesn't, He'll still make a good warrior.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:39 pm

he grinned even wider at her rubbing his head "I..have a fondness for.." he muttered in a very soft tone "Healing magic and earth magic.. but have little to no luck in them.." his voice rose back to its normal level "I have periods of time..when i black out and awaken with no memory of what had happened... people have told me i am some kind of monster when ever that happens but i dont believe them.. plus i have absurd strength for someone of my size..not exactly sure how i do.." he scratched his chin curious,but briefly talking about the times when he'd go into a psychotic rage "I try to keep the most basic healing spells memorized in case i don't have any bandages.. i assume i have very little..inner energy to cast spells and stuff because i tire quickly if i use them to much"
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Kituki looked thoughtful for a moment. "I would assume so, I imagine just one cast would wear you out easily. As you don't train in the art often enough. It has nothing to do with energy at all however. I'm not the expert on magic, being a warrior myself, but magic is the ability to harness outer energy, the world itself." She tried to explain. Getting nowhere fast she shifted topics. "When you black out, what are your thoughts just before? There must be some reason." She asked sitting on the ground eyeing him carefully. "And choose your next words carefully, I can tell when you're lieing." She fibbed, feining to be judging him.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:07 pm

he stroked his chin,he nodded to her question about his spell casting then looked at her "Um.. sometimes anger..frustration.. being over pressured,nervousness.. just a varied assortment of things that i repress" he muttered very softly,not wanting anyone in the immediate vicinity to hear what he was saying "I have no idea what happens when i black out..but one time when i came to..a guy in front of me was half dead with his body literally splintered " he voice take a tone of horror to it
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Kituki put her hand to her chin, studying the warrior 'Such power hidden inside this kid...Is it possible?' She stood up brushing her rear to get rid of the dirt. "Alright Boy, I want you to attack me with everything you got, we're going to keep going untill you manage to severely wound me. No sleep. No Food. No Rest. And don't worry about anyone else around here. If they say one word, they'll find themselves hanging upside down while you kick their faces in." She looked to the person she almost hit as she said it. She knew some of the weaknesses of the boy that she hadn't told him about from her observations, and she planned to exploit them. 'I will see that power for my self.' She nodded to the assortment of watchers that she had everything under control and pulled out her dagger set.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:23 pm

"You..want me to just unleash on you?.. alright.. " he swung the sword around in his wrist a bit nervously,shaking his head to clear his mind,looking at his shield,giving it a once over to make sure its on tightly. He then moves his right leg back,planting into into the ground,shooting off at her into a charge,holding his shield out in front of him,his sword sticking out fully as he goes after her in a style most likely resembling something reminiscent of a Phalanx
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 pm

Kituki sidestepped the charging warrior with the speed of her rogue training and used the rope that was connected to her dagger to trip him by throwing the Dagger infront of him. Twisting around his feet tieing them together. Grinning she looked at the warrior. "It's not like a warrior to be lieing down on the job. Thats how you get killed." She taunted, her demeaner looking very much like she was enjoying kicking the boy while he was down. In truth she didn't like it, but it was the only way to confirm her suspisions. Instead she masked her emotions so she could push the boy. 'Get mad.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:38 pm

He yelped out as he tripped over,grunting as he got a little disoriented "Hey! i tripped over something!...not sure what it was.." he looked around curiously, then felt his feet bound together,laying his sword and shield on the ground and undoing the knot around his ankles,then got back up and then charged at her once more,jumping from side to side of her,trying to keep her on her toes,spinning around and launching his shield at her,going for a follow up attack if she dodged or blocked it
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Kituki pulled back her dagger with the rope. Seeing the shield coming at her, she ducked down as low as she could and swept his feet, sending him falling forward. As he was falling, before he impacted she sheathed a dagger and grabbed the back of his head forcing him harder into the ground to make him eat dirt. "My my, you must not want to to hurt me. Afraid you'll damage this body of mine?" She said standing up gesturing to her self around the chest area. She wanted to kick herself for saying such lewd things, but her pokerface remained the same and unchanging as she kept pushing buttons.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:56 pm

He griped out loudly as he was slammed into the floor,looking up to her as she was tauntingly splaying her chest to him. "No! im not afraid to hurt you! " he shouted somewhat meekly. staggering to his feet,rubbing his head and coughing slightly.He circled around her slowly,a grimace overcoming his face,scanning her carefully,taking in every aspect of her body,trying not to stare to much at her chest area while she was gesturing,shaking his head to clear his focus and rushes at her,swiping and swinging his sword,throwing a few punches at her for good measure
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:08 am

Kituki was impressed at his determination. She was sure the boy would be embarressed by what has happened. She knew at her short height she wouldn't weigh much, but it might be enough to push the boy over the top. She dodged the awkward sword strikes and the first time a punch came up she grabbed the wrist and pulled forward hard to pull him back to the ground. Before he had a chance to stand back up she sat on his back. "Now what are you gonna do, Boy? Pinned down like a helpless baby." She taunted. 'Come on boy, get mad, get angry.' "With the way you swing your sword you might as well be a baby. Going to cry? Beg me to get off?" She felt like Derris and it put a bitter taste in her mouth, but she did what she had to.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:13 am

he muttered and growled at her,his muscles starting to faintly shift and swell underneath his purplish black skin,slowly lifting up,despite of the weight upon him. he strained and snarled,rolling on his side to topple her. he then took a few big breaths to correct himself,then launched at her,trying to tackle her on the floor and pin her like she was just doing
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:24 am

Kituki rolled off of him. 'So this is the power he's been hiding. Pure rage moving him.' She thought fighting him pure muscle against muscle. 'If he could control this, he'd be one of the strongest fighters in his class.' Being pushed back she couldn't hold her ground against his strength, she weighed too light as they grappled. Instead she jumped away from him and tied him up completely with her dagger rope. 'Now I know where to start.' She thought. "You have potential Boy. You shall reach that potential under my guidence.....with time."
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:28 am

he shivered and shook more and more as time went on while being tied up,he tried to bust through the rope with the sheer rush of adrenaline coursing through him. He writhed and thrashed around as the color of his skin got a faint crimson hue to it
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Kituki watched keeping him tied down. She knew sooner or later the boy would run out of energy. She also knew those ropes weren't easy to break through. She had spent a long time gathering the material to make that rope as strong as possible. It's why she tied it to her dagger so much. Not even a sharp ax could scratch it. Sitting against the wall she went back to watching the area while the boy wasted energy. A nearby watcher put his hand on his weapon hilt just incase, but she paid it no mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching for trouble   Watching for trouble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching for trouble
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Nagreon :: Apprentice Quarters :: Training Area-
Jump to: