Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marketplace Rhapsody

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skullchime
Skullchime

Marketplace Rhapsody Empty
PostSubject: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:50 pm

XEII

Xeii combed through the streets with a blank expression, unsure of what he was going to do with the day. He had finished training for the time being, and had no need to purchase anything. He could visit the library but had little desire to do so at the moment. The result was boredom. Even the ever emotionless Xeii grew tired of day to day rituals and sought out entertainment of sorts. He wasn't the type to start a brawl or a riot or get the crowds riled up. He steered away from drinking and women as he found the duo to be tasteless and self destructing pleasures.

Word had caught his ear that a man called Derris had been slain. The name was familiar, and it didn't take him long to recall his encounter with the man in the infirmary.

"Someday, everybody is going to look down on you, your life will be hell and they'll use every advantage they can to kick you while your down."

He recalled having said to the man. He walked up to a wall, resting his back on it and looking out through the clouds, eyes distant and contemplative. Reaching up, he grasped the ring that hung from a chain around his neck. Then he remembered a girl he had met a while ago. Monience. Briefly, he wondered what had happened to her, he hadn't heard from her since and she hadn't called on him with the enchanted ring.

JEYTSU

The man had just closed his shop - earlier than normal, dismayed by the lack of customers he had gained as of late - even after marking everything down slightly. It hadn't been as strong since his father died of age, as his father had been well known and had befriended many of the marketplace regulars and traders. Once he passed on, they drifted away slowly. He still gained steady business but it was starting to come in tighter all the time.

To add to that, the merchant business, though he enjoyed it, had become fairly stale. Between the upkeep, making sure his trades and produce were profitable, and shouting the quality of his stores to browsing citizens, it grew tiring. He had begun to long for something more. Not a warrior, no... to take up a wife was an option, but he seldom thought about it. If he was meant to marry, he believed, he would know when the right woman came into his life - he didn't into to rush into anything. Either way, he didn't think too hard about it, he would know eventually.

For now, he wondered if there would be someone who would be willing to visit with him. Chat, maybe take a walk. It had dawned on him recently that he didn't know anybody personally, and as much as he loved being around people, at the end of the day, it was just him - no friends to be heard of. Of course he had met some nice people and said he would meet up with them again but never did.

MELANIE

Letting out a sigh that shifted the hair in front of her face, she walked through the streets with an obviously irritated expression. When it came to searching for items in the marketplace, she avoided it at all costs. People were shoving and yelling all of the time. It made her want to shout a firm 'SHUT UP' at the top of her lungs, but she refrained.

She had already done her shopping but wasn't finished yet. She was a messenger girl of sorts, on occasion, as punishment. What for? Anything from cruel pranks, to skipping out on studying, and lying. A lot of lying. It was a habit since she was young that she had yet to kick. Her father was a compulsive liar, and this apple didn't fall too far from the tree. Well, mostly. Said father was hardly seen, gambling away everything he earned, drinking and gaining himself an unbecoming figure. She was an only child, her mother had passed on - the reason her father was throwing himself away like so.

She began to pass an outdoor bar or sorts, a long table backed into a wall with a few stools and a tender. She glanced at a rather large man chugging away at a glass, then at the strained stool beneath his large body. Passing by seemingly innocently, she swept a foot under the leg of the chair briskly, and it collapsed, causing the man to tumble to the ground and spill his alcohol. Blending into the crowds, she suppressed a laugh, looking back and not noticing a person in front of her, bumping into them.

[that person in front of Melanie can be someones character]
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:05 am

[i shall take this spot if no one minds :) ] Jaerk Grunted softly,looking at the person that had bumped inot him "Eh!.. what where your....." he quickly held his tongue as he saw it was a girl "Oh..uh..um sorry ma'am.." he smiled at her extending his hand to help her up off the ground "You should really watch where your going.. some people would have gone off their rocker and attacked you.."
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:53 pm

Walking back from the Academy library, where she had dropped off the book Nelonik had borrowed to a fuming but relieved Head Librarian, Seidra sighed as she passed close to the Marketplace, the rumble of voices not quieting for even a moment. Sometimes, she couldn't help but wonder what the point of it all was. They were living day to day, quarrelling meaninglessly with each other, not even thinking about the goal that they were supposed to be striving towards. Even if she lacked faith in Xelveth, she still offered him half-hearted prayers, hoping that he would get her out, or that her parents would hear them. How she wanted them to return to her...even if she knew it was impossible. But now, there was so little to hope for, it seemed. She could see her people, everyone, slowly degrading into mindless beasts, who only fight and drink and eat and sleep; no thoughts, no hopes or dreams. Just....useless beings.

Sighing as the dark thoughts permeated her mind continuously, the Aranetil Apprentice Rogue passed by the opening into the bazaar, quickly making her way around and out closer to the walls of Nagreon as she made her way back to her grandmother's house. Her eyes, normally kept securely facing the ground, caught sight of someone else in their peripheral vision and looked up, noting a forlorn-looking Drow leaning against the outer wall of the city. Not one to generally intrude on a person's private moments, she kept her head down and continued on, though the look on the man's face made her wonder what he was thinking about...made her want to ask him, even though it really wasn't in her nature to....

"...U-Um..." she stuttered briefly. But when the man's eyes flicked to her, she lost her nerve and instead directed her eyes to the ground again. "S-Sorry....nevermind... she whispered, before turning and shuffling in the same direction as she had been going before.
Back to top Go down
https://anin-toril.rpg-board.net
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:31 am

Monience had come back from training, her shield battered, her body worn, bruised, scratched and all manners of cuts. She managed to keep herself moving despite the slight pain here and there she felt fine. She walked with a smile on her face. She did break both wooden swords but the sword she had gotten from that merchant held up nicely. She felt she needed to pay that merchant but when ever she went by to give him payment he way never there or was sleeping. She found herself wondering how he stayed in buisness but as long as he did she didn't see a problem with it.

Her first stop was to find a replacement sword in the marketplace, she had been saving what change she could find for this. She wondered if she should repair the shield first, but she would browse around first before making her decision.
Back to top Go down
Skullchime
Skullchime

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:09 am

MELANIE

"Some people should learn to keep moving and not stare into space." she muttered quietly, almost inaudibly, rolling her eyes lazily and standing without his aid. Of course, the boy was right, it was her fault, she just didn't want to think so. Looking down at her bag and up the boy, she opened her mouth to say something but was cut off. "HEY, WHERE'S THE WISE GUY? YOU!" a voice boomed out. "Move." Melanie muttered briskly, "Meaning, go." she grabbed the boys hand and began maneuvering her way through the crowd, until they were far enough away from the angry drunkard.

"You want to make some easy cash?" she asked, raising a brow. "See this bag?" she asked, taking the leather pouch, loaded to the top with parchments off her shoulder. She shoved it at the boys torso, then looked around, and pointed. "Deliver all of these messages to the people who's name is written on them and that guy over there," she pointed to a random stall keeper, "Will pay you. He told me to do it, but I'm scared. There are weird people who answer doors and you know, it's not safe for a girl to do something like this. A strong warrior might be able to though. Can you do it for me... please?" she asked, standing on her tip toes and giving him a quick peck on the cheek - keeping a straight face all through her lie.

XEII

The man was pulled out of his trail of thought by the young girl, who had begun to say something, only to stop short, as if she was uncomfortable or embarrassed. She'd never get far if she couldn't address people properly. He couldn't blame her, though, she could have been brought up in a family that kept her under tight lock and key, maybe she was rejected by society, or it was just her nature. Or maybe he was just intimidating, but he doubted that was so.

Pushing away from the wall so he was standing fully, he crossed his arms habitually. "Can I help you?" Xeii asked, his voice fairly toneless, albeit calm, peaceful. She had the same feel about her as he did it seemed, that attitude of staying to their own business, but was curious. More so she seemed nervous, a little timid even.

JEYTSU

He sighed, interlacing his fingers behind his head. The boy brushed against someone, muttering a quick apology and continuing on his way. That's when his eyes caught a familiar young drow walking through the streets. There were a lot of young female drows, but he wasn't one to forget a face. Jumping up and waving a hand, he called out, "Hey!" he shouted, grinning like a giddy idiot. A man pushed past him, muttering something about keep walking - despite the fact there was plenty of room to go around.

Shoving his way through the crowds he managed to make it over to the girl, "Hi, long time no see." he grinned widely. "Uh... Monice, right? Ah, that's not right. Oh yeah, how's that sword working out for you?" he asked, still trying to remember the girls name. Looking her over as he paced backwards in front of her her to keep up, he frowned slightly. "You're trashed, what happened?" he asked. "You should get those cleaned, they might get infected..." he added, almost inaudibly. Then it dawned on him she might not even remember him, and he blushed slightly, but quickly shook it away, hoping she'd catch on and he didn't look like a babbling idiot. It wasn't too long ago but with so many traders out there it might be easy for a shopper to forget, he imagined.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:17 am

Pausing in her hurried stride, Seidra shivered slightly at how eerie the man sounded the the almost-silence, her Aranetil legs wrapping tighter around her upper arms and shoulders. Why oh why had she decided to talk to him? Really, it wasn't something she would normally do, it didn't make any sense! But she rarely saw anyone alone nowadays, and he had seemed sad...

Lifting her head slightly, she peered back over her shoulder at the Drow, hair falling in front of her face to shield it. Slowly, her body turned as well until she was facing the other, her head bowed and her hands clasped in front of her.

"I-I was....just...just going t-to ask...what you were thinking about....that made y-you seem so....melancholy, but then I...I realized it wasn't my business, so I was just going to leave..." she replied quietly, wringing her hands and biting her lip as she finished. She hated it when she stuttered like that, but never seemed to be able to stop it once she started; something connected to her self-esteem and confidence. Releasing a shakey breath, she bowed deeply, apologizing for bothering the man again before straightening up, though remaining in place until he dismissed her.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:09 am

Jaerks eyes lit up and his face darkened formt he kiss,a lil stunned from it "Why yes ma'am.. i can do this for you!" he swelled up slightly from the massive ego stroking he had received "I assure you i wont let you down! why infact ill do it within the hour or less..and maybe later..we could hang out..if your not to busy of course??"he then grabbed the satchel and began to run off,hastily rushing through the crowd as he delivered the letters for the cute girl that had kissed his cheek,not wanting to fail the task given to him. after about forty minutes he had walked up to the shopkeeper that she had pointed out,telling him about what the girl had asked of him. he then occasionally looked out in to the crowd,hoping to spot her somewhere
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:47 am

Monience blinked. "Ah! the merchant! I was wondering when I'd find you awake! And I'm fine, just a set of intense training sessions." She grinned. "Your sword held up fantastically though, even after all that it's not even scratched." She pulled out the sword showing it off. After letting the merchant see it she slipped the sword back into it's sheath then handed her coin pouch to him. "Thats payment." She smiled. "I meant to get it back to you sooner, but every time I stopped by you were asleep or gone." She explained. "And you were close on my name, I'm Monience, but I'm afraid I forgot your name." She laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Skullchime
Skullchime

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:18 pm

XEII

He raised his brows just slightly at the girl - never had he seen someone so paranoid around him. Then again, he imagined this girl greeted almost everyone in a like manner. 'Melancholy'? He wondered what he must have looked like to make her say that, because he felt fine. Content as usual, hardly sad. Nevertheless, he didn't want to make the girl any more nervous than she already was so he would see her off.

"I see. I'm sorry if I scared you." he he had already begun to walk away when the last word slipped out of his mouth. He didn't see the point in explaining his long trail of thoughts to the girl as he thought about so many things. And even if he had been thinking over something worth listening to, he wasn't the type to talk about it.

MELANIE

"WHAT?! What are you talking about kid?!" the shopkeeper yelled to Jaerk, face red with anger. "Get out of here, little brat! I don't owe you or your friend anything! Stop wasting me time!" with that, the man shoved the boy away - roughly but not too hard - and went back to work, muttering something about kids these days while shaking his head.

Melanie slunk about the buildings and kept her eyes to herself, trying to keep her distance from the boy she had conned into doing her work a little bit earlier. 'People are so gullible..' she thought, and couldn't help but grin slightly at her own work. She had no messages to deliver, which meant the rest of the day off as long as the kid from earlier didn't show up and ruin her fun.

JEYTSU

He laughed, "Sorry!" he apologized quickly, after she mentioned he was close to getting her name. "No problem, it's Jeytsu." he paused, taking her hands and placing the coin pouch in them. "You keep it, OK?" he put a hand on her head for a second, before turning around and walking alongside her, once again locking his fingers together behind his head.

"So, Monience, how has life been treating you huh?" he asked, peering at the girl through the corner of an eye, still smiling as he often did. It took a lot to get him down. Getting him angry? That was another story.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:38 pm

he eyes went livid with rage,shaking slightly,his skin a shade of crimson as he muttered to himself,angrily searching for that deceiving wench,pushing people aside,knocking people over,his breathing turning to a feral growl as he went back to the place she had met up with him "Where is she!? the deceitful lil witch!" he roared out. climbing onto one of the stands,seeing above the crowd,seeing someone familiar run off "Hey! get back here you! i wanna have a word with you!" he ran off after the figure,hoping it was the girl who had tricked him
Back to top Go down
Skullchime
Skullchime

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:11 pm

MELANIE

Melanie froze in place, hearing the boy from before. She quickly began running in a random direction, not fond of the idea of sticking around to have a "word" with this guy. "He sounds happy." she muttered, sarcasm dripping from her voice. She darted into an alleyway and began to maneuver around the maze, hoping to throw him off. He may not have even been following by this point, but she wasn't going to stop to find out.

She stopped finally to catch her breath, pressing her back against the back of a building and summoning a spell that would bend the light around her, making her invisible. She would only be able to hold it for a couple of minutes though. Holding her breath, she peered around the corner, watching for her pursuer.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:20 pm

He stomps around angrily,wandering that maze of buildings,trodding around getting confused. he backtracked and walked in circles "Hmmmm....where did she go..."he hissed venomously as he walked right by her invisible form twice.
he then searched barrels,boxes and trash cans,getting frustrated now "Ahh!! where did that lil witch get to!?!"
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Monience Looked to the pouch in her hands. "Are you sure? how do you keep open if you don't get paid?" She asked. Thinking a moment she turned back to the boy. "How about this, I'll pay you if you can get me another sword!" She said happily, putting the gold pouch back on her belt.

Looking over she saw a familiar face and ran towards it. "VAL!" She shouted before stopping next to him. "How are you?" She grinned happily before waving the merchant over.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Pausing in his quiet pace amongst the raucous crowds of the Marketplace when he heard his hated nickname being called by the only person he knew who used it, the Archer swivelled in his spot and looked down at Monience, murky eyes catching on the boy who followed after her, the runes dancing across his body shimmering lightly in the dim yet constantly luminous lighting.

"I have been well." he replied quietly, knowing his voice would travel to her over the dull roar of the surrounding mobs. "You have been the same, I assume. Who is your new friend?" he asked, noting the boy's presence and realizing that he had not seen him among the students or apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Skullchime
Skullchime

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:07 am

MELANIE

'Uggh, he's persistent...' the girl though, exhaling slowly, keeping her eyes on him as he passed by and pressing herself closer to the wall. She held her hand out in front of her briefly and looked down at it, relieved to find she was still invisible, but she was backed into a corner and had very little time left. It would be too hard to walk out without making a sound. Besides, the spell would be harder to maintain if she moved too much.

Running out of options, she crouched down slowly, soundlessly picking up two roughly golf ball sized rocks off the ground and lugging them several yards away, hoping he'd take the bait and follow the sound. Immediately after she had tossed them, she began running out of the alleyway. Just as she had suspected, the spell died off seconds afterwords.

JEYTSU

Jeytsu nodded, "Sure thing." of course, seconds later, the girl had ran off, apparently to catch up with an old friend. Little did the girl know, they had already met before, if only briefly. And the experience, as Jeytsu noted, had been... strange, to say the least. Nevertheless, he hoped the effects of the upper earth magic weren't as strong the second time and began over, although a little hesitantly.

As he approached, he felt a sort of sensation, it reminded him something of the feeling you get after consuming too much alcohol. "Hey. I'm not sure if you remember, but we've met before - I just never got your name. I'm Jeytsu, by the way." he gave a halfhearted grin while rubbing the back of his head, consistently weary of the odd effect the magic had on him.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:12 am

Val'Thaeiv focused on the boy, slowly recalling the face. Yes, this one had been the one that had so highly detested and resent Xelveth, asked the God the strike him down during his speech. He nodded slowly, remembering that they had never introduced themselves.

"Val'Thaeiv, though Monience insists on calling me by her favourite term of endearment. It is good to meet you again, though I'm afraid you will probably still be affected by magic, for which I apologize." he stated evenly, another memory surfacing of their meeting; his aura had actually put the boy in pain, something he had surely not intended to do.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:16 am

"WAH!?!? what was that??" he looked around to see a dent in a trashcan far off "a dent.. hmm... i have a suspicious.." he had looked around cautiously,seeing the shadow of someone jetting off "Hey! get back here you sneaky lil scoundrel! what were those messages you had me deliver!!" he clattered after her as graceful as a cat on ice
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:21 am

Monience smiled looking at Val and the boy exchange words. While they were talking, she saw the blacksmith was still open and quickly ran inside and handed the blacksmith her shield asking him to repair it. Giving him payment in advance she headed back out to where the two were still talking.
Back to top Go down
Skullchime
Skullchime

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:41 am

MELANIE

Growing increasingly frustrated that she couldn't shake the boy, she began to conjure another plan. With him on her tail like that, she imagined tripping him would just tick him off more and he'd get right back to the chase. "Why couldn't you jus-!" she was cut off, the tip of her foot catching on something and sending her crashing to the ground, landing chin first and breaking her fall with her hands.

Sitting up, she looked down at her bloodied hands, grunting slightly, mostly irritated at the this point, then feeling her chin. They were just scrapes, but she didn't take to well to pain. Standing abruptly, she turned around and held her palms out, "Look what you did moron!" she snapped, then pulled her foot back, smashing the steel toed boot into his leg. "I hope you're happy." she snarled, turning around and crossing her arms, sighing. "Anyway, you got screwed into doing my chores, got it? You're a real bright one." she muttered, sharper then normal, even for herself.

JEYTSU

"Don't apologize, not like you can control right?" he asked rhetorically, since he already knew the answer. "Anyway, it doesn't seem to be doing what it did before, so it's not a problem." he laughed slightly. His eyes shifted to Monience, watching as she returned from the blacksmiths shop. "C'mere you." he put an arm around her, pulling her close to him so her back was against him and wrapping his arms around her. "I'm sorry, you're just so cute and tiny!" he laughed, setting his chin down on her head.

"So... Val'Thaeiv, uh, did getting those... put on you, hurt?" he asked, wincing slightly at the question. The answer was probably obvious but then again, he wasn't totally sure, and had to make conversation one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:47 am

He looked at her a lil apologetic,her steel toe boots clanging into his leg armor "Umm.. im sorry i made you injure yourself..and you were flirting with me to do your own chores! i was trying to be a gentleman and help you out..that vendor merchant yelled at me and shoved me off! i could have easily handed you over to that drunk that was chasing you! but i didnt.." he mutters trailing off,trying not to look into her eyes "and i can do something about those injuries.." he told her in a somewhat softer voice
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:54 am

The Archer smiled slightly at the display of affection; whether platonic or romantic, it was still something that brought him at least some joy. At the boy's question, his facial expression faded back to it's original neutral, though he gave a non-commital shrug, finding himself slowly relaxing around the pair.

"It depends on which type of pain you are speaking of. Emotionally and psychologically, it did not hurt. Physically, it was present, though it was not intense, and did not hurt nearly as much as you surely think it did. Mentally, it was rather stressful; a new magic was being attached and inserted into my body, one that I was not familiar with, in hopes that it would help us to escape. There was a lot riding on the experiment, and when it did not work, I was more so seen as a freak than anything else, until it died away, and I was returned to normal in everyone's view points. The only scars that remain from the experience are the runes." he stated evenly, even nonchalantly, as if he cared little for the workings of the past. "Has business been going well for you, or training for you, Monience?" he asked, taking the subject off of his past.
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:00 am

Monience was surprised when the boy pulled her into such an embrace but didn't think much of it and let him do it anyways. When the question was posed to her she smiled brightly. "It has gone great Val! I'm learning alot! Xen is a great teacher. I've been wanting to test my skills on Nelo, but she has disappeared alot recently. Ever since that book. Last I heard the Librarian up at the academy was fuming over her keeping it for so long." She explained not sure what to make of it, hoping Val would.
Back to top Go down
Skullchime
Skullchime

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:14 am

MELANIE

The girl moved her lower jaw forward slightly, popping it, before twisting around to face him again. "Look, it's called a fib, OK? It's not like I was actually flirting with you. And yeah, I did it so you'd do my chores. You can be taught!" she raised her hands triumphantly. Still, almost an hours worth of work for nothing, even Melanie felt the slightest spark of guilt somewhere in the back of her mind.

Letting out a huff, she moved over to a wall and leaned against it, still keeping her arms crossed. "Fine, I'm sorry. Happy?" she muttered quickly, much like a young child would when they're told to apologize against their will. After a while of silence, she spoke up again. "Are you going to tell my superiors?" she asked, raising a brow at the boy questioningly.

JEYTSU

Nodding slowly, the boy still thought Val'Thaeiv's response over in his head. It must have been hard, even if not extremely. Anyway, he didn't seem terribly fond of the subject so Jeytsu gladly changed. He had lifted his head off the girls head and stroked her hair with his hands quickly, all too much enjoying having a small girl around to torment playfully. It was less in a lovey manner, more like something a big brother or relative would do.

Once she had answered the question directed towards hers, Jeytsu tucked his hands in his large pockets. "Aha. Not as well as I'd like. But I've been considering shutting down lately anyway, you know, stopping while I'm ahead, even if it's not much." he answered, now carrying a neutral but friendly tone. "So, you guys have plans for the day?" he asked, already attempting to plot something up to keep the social ball rolling.

Last edited by Skullchime on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:20 am

he shook his head at her,gently grabbing her arms,getting out some gauze and disinfect,lightly swabbing the gause in it,padding her arms and chin carefully "No im not gonna rat on you.. you seemed to have gotten your just deserts with these injuries..and on one condition will i let you go clean.." he had then finished bandaging her,smiling up at her "You promise to hang out with me from now on..and.." he mutters the last part shyly. focusing on making her bandages hold in place
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:27 am

"That is unfortunate to hear, but it is good that you acknowledge that it is best to leave when your fortunes are highest. Many haven't the same wisdom, and they do not ever end up where they would like to be." offering his condolences to the boy, Val'Thaeiv swiftly moved on to answer his question. "As for plans, I am sure I will be called on by a Watcher for some job. Being a 1st Division is never easy, but until then, I am merely wandering the city...though I am sure I will be forced along by one or the both of you now that you know I am free." he stated, not really caring one way or the other. He simply wanted to enjoy his time off while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace Rhapsody   Marketplace Rhapsody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marketplace Rhapsody
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Nagreon :: Marketplace-
Jump to: