Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We shouldn't be here....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knil

Knil

We shouldn't be here.... Empty
PostSubject: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Timidly, a thin Drow girl hesitantly stepped the slightest bit from behind a tree, long and slightly curlled white hair trailed down her back, she was tall and to a human would look like an adult but the truth was she was young, as young as 15 to be exact. On her high cheek bones her bark flesh appeared to be all the darker as though she were blushing, which she was. Her small hands at her sides rempling as she toyed with the hem of her simple dress, nibbling on her bottom lip as she looked around. They were near the fighters camp.. and she was a Cleric. She glanced to her companion with her odd dark eyes, clearly looking more nervouse then one should. "W-w-we shouldn't be here.. I'm going to get in trouble" She paniced, her words stumbling to get past her lips. She turned and pressed her back to the large tree she hid behind in hopes of not being found out by the mass amount of scary warriors within the camp not ten meters away from them.. okay it was probably more but she was never good at estimating.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:56 pm

"Eh,you worry to much knil,i dont see what they would do.." he chuckles softly,trying to reassure her,grinning at her and leaning beside her.the Taller and older of the pair looked up,to the top of the tree "Wanna go exploring?" he said with a kinda gleeful tone in his voice
Back to top Go down
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Knil frowned at him and his ever easy going personality, of corse he didn't see the danger in this! He never saw the danger in anything, that much she had learned during their adventures with each other. They were a clasic team of Cleric and Warrior but the problem was that instead of being a Supporting Cleric with calm assuring personality, she was nervouse and allways scared out of her wits while her companion her was the Warrior. Ment to be Brave and calculating but turned out to be childish and never thinking about any move he made, he just did. She was still trembling as she leaned back against the tree. "E-explore? Are you crazy?!?! They'll find me a-a-and gut me like a fish!" She paniced, her words and thoughts clearly not helping her.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:09 pm

"Well then,even more reason to not be found huh?!" he cackled loudly,teasing her "You need to relax.. im sure they wont kill you...just rough you up a bit..and i didnt mean the camp.. i saw some interesting areas on the way here.." his eyes shine with the thought of adventure!
Back to top Go down
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Knil gaped at him and rough words about her survival. Gods, how had she ever ended up teamed up with this brute? But she knew why, being as she wa she had been desperate to find a shield of a warrior she could hide behind. She had seen him in the grounds, boasting around other Drow as though he wer supirior, yes, she had fallen for that and had pleaded for his help and what had that got her? Into so so much trouble. She began nibbling her bottom lip and glanced at the camp nervously. "I-I guess if it's away from the camp.." She mumbled, wringing her hands together.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:24 pm

He then turned to hug her,whispering in her ear 'you'll be fine' he smiled at her,tossling her hair and walked off in the opposite direction,leading away from camp "C'mon Knilly,daylights awasting!"
Back to top Go down
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Knil gave a small yelp when he hugged her, dwarfed her and when ever he hugged her she was sue she would be crushed simply becasue he hadn't thought of being careful around her small self. She flinched when he ruffled her hair. She raised her small hands and patted her hair down as flat as it could go. She sighed and trudged aft her companion, her eyes darting around them nervously.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:37 pm

"Hmmm...Knil..got a coin?" he stopped suddenly,turning to face her,his bright golden eyes staring at her curiously "Ima flip it and see with way we should go.." he pointed in three directions "Two heads.. we go east...one head,on tails we go west.. two tails we go south.." he them looked out to the horizon,just imagining what awaited the two of them "Dont worry Knil,nothing is gonna touch you while im around! C'uz im going to be a great warrior!"
Back to top Go down
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:52 pm

She gaped at him as he spoke about where they would be heading so casualy. "Your decided by a coin flip?! I thought you knew where we were going!" She paniced loudly and began to fidget in place. When he spoke his reasuring words she again fell victim to his courageous and positive aditude. "Oh fine... She mumbled, walking up to him and handing him a coin from her little stachle at her hip and handed it to him, praying she wouldn't die.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:00 pm

He took the coin from her hand,chuckling at her nervousness,flipping it twice,letting it hit the ground,leaning over and picking it up "Well Knilly,it seems we are going straight south..get ready adventure,here we come!" he smiles back at her,extending his hand out to her "You ready for another kickass adventure!?" he tried so hard to break her of that shy,twitchy shell,wanting her to not be so afraid of everything
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Kituki stepped out from behind a tree with a scowl on her face infront of the two of them. "Well well well, what do we have here? Two children on a date? Or, do you think you can protect yourselves from any and all that could happen?" She commented crossing her arms and staring at the boy infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:43 pm

"Gah!?!?... dont scare me like that,lady!.. you'd give poor knil a heartattack.." he shook the suprise away and then grinned to her "Why yes!i do so believe that i can protect myself,and my friend here...AND NO IT IS NOT A DATE! he huffed at her,a lil shyly,somewhat exasperated
Back to top Go down
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Knil was shifting her weight from side to side, her poor nerves freaking out at what may just become her downfall, the warrior aprentice she should be relying on was making such decisions with a coin.i'm going to die.. she repeated over and over in her head as she trembled lightly, when he inthused about this adventure they were about to go on she parted her lip to reply to him but was interrupted by a sudden voice. She gave a high scream of fright and fell to her bare knees, rocks and twigs scraping her dark flesh as she tryed to hide her head with her hands. "Please don't hurt me!" She cryed out desperatly, her poor thin frame trembling. She hadn't heard what was being spoken, al she knew was there was a stranger there and they probably wanted her dead like everything else out here in this gods forsaken place!
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:37 pm

He then turned to Knil "Calm down knil,i wont let anything happen to you,you got me to look after ya!" he then turned back to the lady,eyeing her curiously,whilst patting knils back,trying to comfort her
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Watching the girl tremble Kituki glared at the warrior. "This is no place for children." She said to him walking over to the girl and kneeling while gently placing a hand on her head rubbing it. "What would have happened if either one of you got hurt, and the girl fell into this state? You'd both die. The cleric falls, so does the rest of the group." She lectured towards the boy.

'This poor girl. Acting like a frightened deer just from my appearance.' She thought.
"It doesn't matter how strong you think you are. Do you even know what's waiting out there? Stuff much worse than I, I can garuntee that." She continued before turning to the girl and softening her words towards her. "Hey, are you ok? I need you to listen to me alright. I need you to calm down. Can you tell me your name? I'm Kituki, First division." She urged the girl to calm down while watching the boy to make sure he doesn't pull anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Knil was still trembling, it wasn't as if she could stop herself, she was so jumpy. When the woman touched her, she gave a startled cry and jerked away, her odd dark eyes darting around franticly as she scooted back away from the woman, her heart was still thundering in her chest, she was in shock fromsurprise, not a great feat for someone so jumpy and would probably pass out if someone said 'boo' to her.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Jaerk leaned down and hugged her to him,rubbing her hair softly,trying to calm her from her erratic,nervous state "It is ok Knil,this lady doesnt seem to be of any harm to us...maybe she is right.." his overly cheery optimism sound defeated and deflated as he spoke
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Kituki sighed standing up. "Derris is going to have a gasket when he hears about this." She said looking over her shoulder, as if she was expecting him to step out of no where, despite not being seen in the past few days. "And you're darn well I'm right boy! You don't get to first division by having a cocky beat all attitude. Lets see if we can do something about her fear." She stated. "Boy, I'm going to need you to step away from her. If you pull your sword, do know you will lose the arm before you get a chance to use it." She said as she walked up seperating him from the girl and picking up the girl in her arms holding her tightly so her struggles would be harmless, but loose enough that the girl wouldn't be hurt and stayed there, making a calming noise into the girl's ear.
Back to top Go down
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:17 pm

She trembled still as Jaerk tryed to sooth her fears, her breathing began to slow, atleast untill the woman grabbed her, she screamed louder then she had ever screamed and thrashed with all her pathetic might. She was scared beyond belief now, her dark eyes glazed with fear as she thrashed, her fingers curling around the hilt of her small dagger at her thigh. She needed to escape, had to escape! The woman was going to kill her! She jerked her bdoy and aimed the blade between them. Either the woman would get a dagger in the arm or Knil would get it in her side. Still, her thrashing didn't stop, her ears felt as though she had cotton stuffed into her ears, hearing only a dull humm of fear and possibly things that wern't being said.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:21 pm

he sighed as he saw what was happening,but bit his tongue as he did not want to interfere for fear of appendage lose,he beat his fists inot the ground,hearing knils screams and cries,trying to keep from going insane 'curse this! i cant do anything..' he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Sighing Kituki was at a loss. 'I just can't win with this girl.' She let go, spinning the girl around and wrenching her dagger arm behind her back and holding her there so the girl couldn't move or resist anymore. "Girl listen to me now, I am not your enemy!" She was bound and determined to get through to the girl turned the girl back around relieving her of her dagger in the process and forced the girl to look straight in to her eyes, using one hand to hold her head, and one hand to toss the dagger to the boy. "Calm down, and I will take you home. If you're that afraid of me you will never see me again." She stated before releasing the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We shouldn't be here....   We shouldn't be here.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We shouldn't be here....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Outer Edge :: Camp Hei'Luth-
Jump to: