Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello empty Website

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knil

Knil

Hello empty Website Empty
PostSubject: Hello empty Website   Hello empty Website Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Hello empty roleplaying website!

You all who are not here can call me Knil, that's right all you clever people who spelt that backwards, that does indeed spell Link backwards, arn't I creative? Any who, My real name is Bailey but I say 'bleh' to that name! I was invited here by Concubine (That's right, I went there xD) to make your lives a complete living hell with my ever so delightfull evil characters that will, and I promise, make you want a night light =D Of corse I say this with only the best intentions in mind.
-cough-
Any who, I am here to roleplay many characters and help Concubine breath life into this place once more, while herrassing her some as well, not only at school but here as well =D Now.. about me. I already told you my name, and I am 18 on my final leg of school before FREEDOM!! -cough- okay, i'm cool.. I enjoy gaming in practicly every sense as well as reading and of corse, roleplaying. Yes, i'm that simple, now, let's get this party started!

oh, Concubine, check what I found! UnderDark Translator! [Here]

Last edited by Knil on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Hello empty Website   Hello empty Website Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Hellooo thar XD Nice intro, I rather enjoy it (And hell yea to the translator >>8DDDD) Well, I notified the uh....three other people who were/are active, and they've agreed to come back and hopefully help pull this thing out of it's premature but rather deep grave
Back to top Go down
https://anin-toril.rpg-board.net
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: Hello empty Website   Hello empty Website Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:28 pm

lol, thought you'd enjoy that x3
it's alright, I brought shovels!
now to think of characters..
Definantly bringing in Goddess..
And maybe Knil >.> dunno yet
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Hello empty Website   Hello empty Website Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Well, I have.....four characters so far, so you're free to bring in whichever you so choose to
Back to top Go down
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: Hello empty Website   Hello empty Website Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Hrm...
Do you have a profile skeleton?
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Hello empty Website   Hello empty Website Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Like a form for characters?
Back to top Go down
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: Hello empty Website   Hello empty Website Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:49 pm

yup yup
So I know what I need to fill out
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Hello empty Website   Hello empty Website Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Under Questions/Concerns XD

Character Name:
Race:
Age*:
Path (warrior, wizard, cleric, rogue, archer):
Rank**:
Description (picture or paragraph are accepted):
Personality:
Other:

*though each race ages differently, for simplicity's sake, please just use human years.
**Characters are not allowed to be above the rank of Champion. The ranks are as follows (ages will be included):

God
Judicator
Champion
Farseer
Watcher
Cleric/Wizard/Warrior/Rogue/Archer; 1st Division
2nd Division
3rd Division
4th Division
5th Division
Novice/Apprentice (age of character must be between 14 and 20. Ages 17+ can skip this rank if they wish.)
Student (age of character must be between 7 and 13)
Back to top Go down
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: Hello empty Website   Hello empty Website Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Why would you put it in there? xD whouldn't it be convenient to have it in the same spot as profiles? Lol
okay, i'll slowly make my character xD
Drow FTW
Then we can speak Under Dark to each other 8D
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Hello empty Website   Hello empty Website Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:00 pm

.......just cause I didn't think of that before >.> I figured people would spot it more easily if it was by itself.

Hellz yeah 8DD
Back to top Go down
Belovedless

Belovedless

PostSubject: Re: Hello empty Website   Hello empty Website Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Hello....my dearest rival.....I humbly welcome you but I shall make one thing clear. Reilly is mmine, I feed her yummy food (mostly meat) as a trade for her freedom to me. I refuse to share with anyone, but feel free to bribe me. Food, candy, stuffies, yaoi and shiny objects work. I might lend her to you for a short period of time. TO GAIN COMPLETE OWNERSHIP OF HER YOU MUST BATTLE ME IN THE ART OF......randomness. I shall not lose. MUAHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough* I'M ALIVE!
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Hello empty Website   Hello empty Website Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Hey! So I'll find the rope, you guys get the duct tape, and we make sure the new comer won't go running away like the others. Mint, you get the pleasure of torturing her. Skull, You can serve the cake, save a big piece for yourself ofcourse. And once thats done, I shall go hide in my closet once again.

Oh!, You call call me what ever you please Knil. *shrugs* Kituki is fine with me, just know once you get to know me, there are things you can't unlearn. So choose wisely. =3 tata! and please don't let this place die! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello empty Website   Hello empty Website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello empty Website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: