Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planning ahead

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kituki

Kituki

Planning ahead - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead   Planning ahead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Nelonik growled hearing Xen speak. Turning to address her, she let down her guard and Monience took the advantage. She charged at Nelonik throwing her shield like a frisbee hitting Nelonik straight in the head knocking her into another roll. As she got up facing Monience she got a face full of a sword thrown by Monience quickly followed by a tackle and several fist to the face.

When Monience was done wailing on Nelonik she pinned her down. "Your recoils are slow, your weapon of choice is heavy, your armor is heavy, you're presumptuous, and you're annoying!" She yelled kicking Nelonik in the face. "you give up yet?"

"Hah! You WISH!" Nelonik easily threw Monience off discarding her armor as she got up. "THeres a reason I wear such heavy armor wimp."

"What's that? so you can look cool?" Monience replied after she got up and charged at Nelonik. Nelonik tried to dodge and grapple with Monience and it turned into a match trying to knock each other off balance with their bare hands. With neither giving way. each time a move was made, it would be countered, then that would be countered and it would just continue.

"You can't win Monience. I'm BETTER!" Nelonik said as she dropped to do a leg sweep which Monience responded to by jumping over Nelonik and putting her into the same hold she put Xen in earlier only forcing her to fall forwards into the ground.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead   Planning ahead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:50 pm

Xen simply grinned in the background, occasionally laughing at the pair. "Oh man, you guys are hilarious." she giggled, attempting to regulate her breathing. "Even if the heavy armor is a good idea. But that's all I'm giving you, chicky." she added, grinning widely at Nelonik. "You could use a trainer too. Too bad there aren't too many warriors out there willing to take students under their wing. Oh well; sucks to be you." the Arentil taunted, enjoying the situation Nelonik was in way too much.
Back to top Go down
https://anin-toril.rpg-board.net
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead   Planning ahead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:26 am

Nelonik growled attempting to break out of Monience's grip, failing. "You mean to tell me this weakling has a trainer?!" She got furious using her feet to get up and charge at Xen.

Monience knew what was going to come next so she quickly let go attempting to get away. She did not expect Nelonik to turn around and sucker punch her in the face hard, breaking her nose and send her flying back to Nelonik's armor and weapon.

Nelonik turned back to Xen and tried to jump kick her in the head.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead   Planning ahead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Scowling darkly, the Aranetil caught the kick before it connected, spun the girl in the air and smashed her, face first, into the ground, leaning on the still-captive leg and pressing it upwards. "Now, how about we see how flexible you are while you listen to me." she growled, pressing the leg further upward. "You. Are. A. Coward. Can't even face your opponent head on, you have to sucker-punch them to even get a hit in. Pathetic." Xen spat on the ground next to Nelonik's head. "And then you rush head first into a fight with someone of obviously higher skill than you. Do you have a death wish or something?"

Feelign the leg begin to strain, Xen gave a final push before releasing it and moving to stand over the girl's head. "Monience has a trainer because she understands that she has faults and wants to improve. You, are an arrogant weakling who will never reach your full potential." she sneered, turning and striding towards her pupil. "Come on; let's go get that healed up."
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead   Planning ahead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Nelonik just laid there as Monience and Xen left. She was just shocked at what happened. 'Monience is pulling away in skill? She's getting stronger?! But....that's impossible....' was all that was running through her head. 'That wimp barely shows up to the academy and she has a trainer?!' She waited till they were out of sight before yelling out a cuss and punching the ground. Nelonik hated defeat.

Monience got up nodding her head before retrieving her things quickly. Taking one last look at Nelonik she walked with Xen. "So uh, besides that last little bit how did I do?" She asked while looking up at Xen. She wanted to know how well she fought.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead   Planning ahead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:45 pm

"Quite well. You were able to adapt accordingly to the attacks she threw at you, switched tactics to help your defense and offense, used techniques to throw her off-balance and then counter nicely. Well done." she replied, grinning down at the Drow. "But of course, you still need more training." Xen added, chuckling lightly. "And then you'll be able to kick her ass no problem."
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead   Planning ahead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Monience smiled big. Despite having a broken bloody nose, she didn't care. "Sweet! haha! Does this mean this fight counts as a victory for me?" She asked walking by Xen.

Nelonik finally got up and slowly grabbed her things, putting on her armor and replacing the sword on her back. "Even with all that, Monience still is stronger and has a trainer. How can someone like her get stronger?" she growled as she solemnly walked back to town.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead   Planning ahead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Xen laughed, patting Monience on the back. "Not quite yet, brat. You need to actually have her in a position where she can't attack, or where she gives up. Though, from her attitude, I'd say that the former is more likely than the latter." she chuckled, veering towards the gate closest to the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead   Planning ahead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Monience giggled. "I guess it's a victory for you then. I imagine she's having a hard time walking after that. She should leave me alone for a while, how it usually goes." She still couldn't help but think how fun that battle was.

Nelonik fell to the ground, her leg in a lot of pain from being leaned on. "Damn it..." She cussed. "What did she do to my leg?" She pulled herself up again and used her sword as a walking stick to lean on while she walked. She wasn't going to be made a fool of again. She was going to get stronger. "How did that brat get her as a trainer? And this early too..."
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead   Planning ahead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Leading Monience through the gate and into the Infirmary, Xen grinned. "Yeah well, she deserved it. Not like I permanently crippled her or anything, but she'll definitely have a hard time getting around." she stated dryly, though her happily sadistic facial expression contradicted her tone.
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead   Planning ahead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Monience giggled. "Thank you for that. Would hate for my rival to be permanently crippled. Then I would have no one to compete against. and it was a blast fighting. I've never had so much fun!" Monience exclaimed as she walked through the Infirmary with a bloody broken nose.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead   Planning ahead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:21 pm

The Aranetil chuckled lightly, watching as a Cleric bustled over and healed the Drow's nose. "Yes well, I have a feeling she's gonna be really pissed next time you two meet. Makes for a harder battle, i can tell you that much." she stated, making her way back towards the entrance with Monience in tow.
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead   Planning ahead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Monience thought about that. "Then I just have to get stronger so she doesn't kick my butt." she announced as if that was an obvious solution. She thanked the Cleric on her way out and went back to following Xen. "And she's always really mad anyways."

Nelonik limped into town and sat down at the entrance to the Academy, contemplating what to do next. After a few moments thinking she stood back up and wandered into the Academy to train more. She figured if Monience continues to train and get stronger she will too.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead   Planning ahead - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Looking down at Monience, the Aranetil snickered. "Well then, it's no wonder you guys keep tying." she replied easily, leading the other out of the Infirmary. There, the warrior was approached by a Watcher, who gave her orders before leaving abruptly. Xen sighed. "Well, looks like I need to head out. They need me down at Camp Hei'Luth for guard duty. You keep training up, and maybe next time, we'll get you a real weapon." she suggested, ruffling Monience's hair before waving goodbye and setting off through the gate to report to the warrior apprentice camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead   Planning ahead - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning ahead
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Nagreon :: Path Sensory-
Jump to: