Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

=3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kituki

Kituki

=3 Empty
PostSubject: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Monience took her time studying the food the shopkeep had on display, much to the shopkeep's dismay. She had finally made her selection and handed over the money to purchase. It was usual practice every two weeks for her. She had long since learned that not all foods on display were going to stay good for very long and she had to be picky about what she chose or risk getting sick again. As she walked away she double checked her list to make sure she got everything she needed. "ok, got three of those, two of those, a lbs of those." She said to herself not really watching where she was going. 'Why do I feel I'm forgetting something important?' she asked her self while staring at the list.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Weacing through those that had gathered in the Marketplace, Val'Thaeiv glanced around uninterestedly. He had been sent by one of the Watchers at Camp Ophisen to prevent any fights from happening; food was more scarce than usual and they didn't need food being ruined by an untimely brawl.

He squeezed between two small crowds opposite each other and emerged into the more open space at the center of the bazaar, breathing a silent sigh of relief. Murky eyes sweeping the area, they landed on a young Drow, he guessed warrior by the lack and type of armor she wore, who was staring so intently at a list that she didn't realized she was about to run into a large male Aranetil who, Val'Thaeiv realized, was on his list of people to watch for in brawls.

Striding smoothly around the few other people in his way, the male Drow, paused between the Aranetil and the girl and put his hand on her head when she had reached him. The young Drow looked up at him, looking slightly bewildered and confused.

"Watch where you're going." he whispered, just loud enough for her to hear him before letting his hand drop and moving to walk past her.
Back to top Go down
https://anin-toril.rpg-board.net
Kituki

Kituki

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Monience blinked a couple of times watching the man walk away. 'Who was that?' She couldn't recall ever seeing a man like that before. Especially with those runes on his body. Getting curious she decided to follow. Shifting her bag of groceries she quickly caught back up with the man. "Hi! I'm Monience! Sorry about almost running into you." She said with a smile, keeping a better eye on where she was going this time. "What's your name?" Her eagerness to learn of everyone usually kept her out of the loop around the city, especially since she lived outside of it and came in for groceries every couple a weeks and left after.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Val'Thaeiv didn't bother to glance at the girl, too busy scanning his immediate surroundings for potential fights about to erupt; sight being needs as well as hearing. When he deemed everything to look calm enough, he spoke quietly.

"It wasn't me you almost ran into, it was an Aranetil who is known to hold grudges for the smallest things." he explained, continuing his slow pace. He did not continue for a few more minutes, continuing to sweep the area. When he was about to, a loud conversation caught his attention and he altered his course, heading for the two that were involved.

"What do ya mean we're useless?!" an irritated Moon Elf growled, glaring at the female Drow across from him. She scoffed, sneering at the other.

"I mean that you all get your power from the moon, do you not? Do you see a moon down here? I didn't think so!" the exclamation came out as a snarl and both rose from their seats to attack each other. Val'Thaeiv smoothly entered the conversation.

Glancing between the two, he kept his voice low so as not to include more people in the quarrel. "Is there a problem here"

The male and female didn't even look at him, too focused on the other and preparing to attack or defend. It was the Moon Elf that spoke.

"Yeah. This half-blood decided that we are useless because we can't use the moonlight anymore. Xelveth gave us new power, we are far from being a burden!" he shouted. The drow growled at him.

"Half-blood?! I'm going to tear you to shreds!" she shrieked, readying herself to tackle when an arrow held to her temple topped her. Val'Thaeiv held his bow steady, ready to release the shot that would kill her in an instant.

His eyes glanced briefly to the Moon Elf and then back, focusing on the Drow. "I was sent by the Watchers to make sure nothing happened here. Food is scarce, we don't need you ruining any more of it. If you wish to fight, take it outside the city." he advised quietly. Both looked at him, though the female didn't dare turn her head for fear of impaling herself. They both nodded and Val'Thaeiv lowered his bow, watching the pair stomp angrily towards the nearest city exit. He returned to the young Drow's side and decided to answer her question. "Val'Thaeiv." he muttered, restarting his sweep of the Market.
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Monience smiled and decided to keep pace. "Nice to meet you Val. So you're an archer?" She really wanted to ask about the runes but she kept quiet she didn't want to scare her new friend away just yet. Instead she decided to help him out by keeping an eye out for more trouble. She didn't know why but this man reminded him of her father. Strong and independent. She would never say so to a friend or stranger so she kept her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:17 pm

The older Drow frowned. He had only just met the girl and already she assumed she was close enough to him to give him a nickname. He figured that the girl's question was rhetorical as the answer was obvious, and so decided not to answer.

Weaving into the second part of the Marketplace designed to well armor and weapons, Val'Thaeiv swept the area briefly before making his way across the open space at the center. People gazed at him warily, shifting slightly as he moved past, but he paid them no mind. They were uncomfortable around him because he had Upper Earth magic implanted in him, so he couldn't hold it against them.

He continued on into the third and final part, Monience still following and probably still expecting an answer, though he didn't care. He did want an apprentice, no matter how unlikely, but he could not teach a Warrior anything and so deemed that she was worth little attention. Val'Thaeiv paused, cutting off another fight before it broke out, and then a third down at the opposite end. Unfortunately, he knew the Watchers would not be satisfied, and so he opted to return to the first area and start again.
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:29 pm

When Val'Thaeiv didn't respond Monience was a bit sad but didn't show it. She was used to people pushing her away. As Val'Thaeiv made his way back to where she met him her eyes caught a glimpse of a fight breaking out. She stopped to take another look and when she confirmed it she turned back but Val'Thaeiv was already too far into the crowd to get to. She shifted her bag of food to one arm, pulled out one of her wooden swords off her back and didn't hesitate. She ran into the two fist fighting, head butted one in the groin hard enough that he went down in a second and swung her sword down on the other Drow. When he caught it she swiftly brought her leg up on him, making him fall too. She knew she wasn't the strongest student, but she knew how to at least disable people. Some of the food had gotten ruined at the start of the brawl next to the vendors so she paid the keeps the money for the ruined food so they at least wouldn't lose profit for something out of their control.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Pausing to talk to a shopkeeper in the transition between the second and third sector, Val'Thaeiv didn't even glance down when Monience caught up to him. Instead, he turned to look back the way she had come, taking a last scan of the area. Something caught his observant eyes and he strode over silently, gazing at the man rolling on the ground in what seemed to be pain.

"What happened here?" he asked quietly, A second man groaned in slight pain, pressing a hand to his side. Slowly, he gestured to the young Drow standing behind Val'Thaeiv.

"The stupid brat came in here and attacked us for no reason!" he growled, anger taking over as he took a step towards them. Val'Thaeiv quickly stepped between the pair and stared at the man warningly. He soon backed down, the blank, grey depths unnerving him.

Turning, the archer looked at Monience. He decided it was not the best place to scold the girl, so he led her back to the second area before addressing her.

"Men like that, especially ones who are prone to fighting or already engaged in a fight, are extremely volatile. You're very lucky they didn't attack you." he scolded quietly, words coming out in an almost-monotone. "You obviously have some skill to escape unharmed and to take them both down, but do not try it again. The best and most effective way to get them to stop is by a polite warning, and if need be, you issue a silent threat. But you never engage yourself in combat. It means you sink to their mediocre level."
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Monience nodded watching the Drow keeping pace with him. "Sorry. I was just trying to be helpful. Thank you though." She smiled as she thanked him. "I know this might sound strange, I'm not asking to be an apprentice or anything, but do you think we could hang out more? I live outside town so I don't really know too many people here. I'd just like a friend so I won't be so lonely." She asked, hoping he'd say yes. Even if the man said no she'd be fine with it. She was used to being alone she wanted more friends like Val'Thaeiv, but it wasn't a necessity.
Back to top Go down
Belovedless

Belovedless

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Keldrin dodged the moving people as he followed the sounds of a ruckus. Finding the source, he stood out of sight as he eavesdropped. He became agitated by the Drow as he listened onto their argument. This was exactly why he didn't like coming to the market place. It was crowded, smelly and too much fuss was going around all the time. Sometimes he cursed his teacher for forcing him into the wretched place. He'd rather scavenge for food than interact with these imbeciles. He scoffed rather loudly at the pair as they were told off by an archer, if he heard the young warrior fledgling say. Judging by their accents, he could tell that they were Drows but he could feel the presence of a weird sort of magic emitting from the male.

As silently as possible, he listened into their conversation and could not help himself from making a rude remark. "Friend? Surely, a weak Drow like you has more sense than that." He pivoted to face the female before opening his eyes to give the appearance of him sneering at her. "And you," he turned his head to the male Drow. "Should not encourage this kind of behavior, could get her killed one day you know. Trusting strangers is a bad habit to continue." After saying his piece, Keldrin felt much better and decided to go on his way, brushing pass the male.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Stretching out a hand, Val'Thaeiv rested it gently but firmly on the Moon Elf's shoulder, making the male stop. He pulled the other back towards him and Monience and held him there. If the boy wanted to be heard, then he would be, but not before Val'Thaeiv extracted the information that he wanted. He could allow himself this small bout of freedom, just as he did when he let Monience follow him.

"Why does someone who is blind venture into places such as this, making it no doubt harder for you to get around, and then foricibly inject themselves into a conversation that is not for their ears? Do you enjoy having attention on yourself, or are you merely so untrained in etiquette that you feel the need to cry out like an infant, forcing others to hear you?" he asked quietly, grey eyes trained on the Moon Elf to catch more than just verbal or emotional reaction, but physical as well.
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Monience didn't faulter in her smile when the man walked up to the two. "And what's wrong with having friends? It makes life much more entertaining if you ask me." She didn't know much but she knew that they couldn't get any worse in life than they were now. She kept up a positive attitude usually to make the best of what the world offered her. It was hard alone but she was trying. "I'm Monience by the way, what's your name?" She didn't expect the moon elf to answer just like that, but it never hurt her to ask and try.
Back to top Go down
Belovedless

Belovedless

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Keldrin felt his mouth twitch into a frown. He flinched slightly away; not used to being touched, before smacking the hand off his shoulder. "I was merely trying to give out some wise advice." He closed his eyes as he no longer needed to pretend he could see. "Entertaining....Yes, that's true. It would be entertaining as they ripped you apart bit by bit. Friends are the same as enemies. If you don't keep them close enough to you, they'll stab you in the back so fast you won't even notice it till it's too late. Etiquette...Funny, the only thing one needs to know is to not piss off the wrong people. And I know that you wouldn't make a scene and you don't seem to be the kind of Drow to let anger rein over them and slaughter me when i'm out of the city." Keldrin huffed a bit, the fledging was getting on his nerves. "My name is unimportant but if you must know, it's Keldrin." He raised his hand to brush the feeling of Val'Thaeiv's hand off his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Val'Thaeiv blinked slowly at Keldrin's response, having noted both the flinch and the extra brush of his shoulder as if to rid it of the feeling of being touched. "I disagree." he murmured. "Friends are worse than enemies, even if they are handy to have around. When you call another 'friend' you have given them a great deal of your trust. By calling them that, you expect the other person thinks the same. Enemies you know are enemies. Friends you can never be sure of. You must always watch what you say around them; be careful to never divulge an incapacitating secret, or critical information." the words came out quietly, reminding both himself and the other two why friendship was something to be wary of. "However, they can also come in quite handy. Friends are always willing to do other 'friends' a favour, even if it puts their life on the line. And it is easy to betray them; entrust them with the job of spying, take the information and kill them so that they cannot leak it to others. Mistrust is practically bred within our people, with all of this deceit."
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:10 am

Monience listened to Val'Thaeiv explain friendship. It made sense to her. "But why does it have to be that way? I mean if we broke the cycle people would be happier wouldn't they?" She lost her smile as she asked. She was tired of being alone. And it showed on her face. 'Would it still be this way if we were on the surface?' She wondered but she didn't have an answer. She looked at the area around her and she was starting to get disappointed. But she refused to show it. Her parents always told her that there was hope. Even if they were dead she still carried the hope that everything would turn out alright. She looked between Val'Thaeiv and the man known as Keldrin, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Belovedless

Belovedless

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:20 am

"It is what we are. We distrust to survive." Keldrin turned away uncomfortably, he hadn't had such a long conversation in a long time. Most of the time, his teacher just barked out orders or instructions and no more. He'd almost forgotten that he still needed to get supplies. Keldrin shifted his weight onto his right foot, perhaps if he just left, they'd let him go. Conversations were really a nuisance since there was no telling how long it would take before it ended. But one thing he was really curious about was the strange magic emitting from the male Drow. Keldrin hated taking risks but what was the worst the Drow could do to him if he asked. "You.. Val...something something. You emit a strange magic aura. What is it? It's nothing I have ever felt before." He felt the urge to get closer to the magic and somehow touch it but he resisted the temptation. Besides, touching another was completely and utterly disgusting.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:36 am

Val'Thaeiv eyed the Moon Elf for a moment, deciding to test something. Summon his bow, he stepped back and lifted it towards the other so that it was in front of him, noting the initial flinch and then how he leaned towards it slightly. He nodded inwardly and stepped back to his original place. "You're reacting to it because you're a Moon Elf." he whispered, so low he didn't think the other heard and didn't care. He paused, debating on the explanation in his mind. The other didn't know, and the knowledge would not hurt and would not endanger himself in any way more than he already was. "You need not know the details of how it happened. Years back, magic from the Upper Earth was implanted into my body. It appeared on my skin as the runes they are now." he explained quietly, lifting his arm towards Keldrin for him to trace the slightly indented runes if he wished. The white of the symbols pulsed slightly as they grew close to the Moon Elf, before returning to their original state. "It is because you're a Moon Elf that you can feel it. Even if you have never and will never see the moon, it still calls to you. The moon resides in the Upper Earth, making it's magic the same as the one implanted in me."

The Drow watched the boy flinch at the increased proximity, but Val'Thaeiv remained silent, keeping his arm up to give the other ample time to adjust and reach out if he wanted to do so.
Back to top Go down
Belovedless

Belovedless

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:27 am

Keldrin hesitated and tried to think everything through clearly. But the magic beckoned him and unconsciously he began tracing the runes lightly on his arm, becoming bolder as time went on. The runes were like streams with traces of magic in them. There were larger traces of magic on the thicker runes on Val'Thaeiv's arm. Soon his hands were on Val's cheek, slightly massaging the smaller runes on his face. He hadn't even realized that he stepped closer to the other man. "So....the moon's magic...feels like this?" He barely whispered the words out. He was intoxicated by the feel of magic on his fingertips. "I wish....I could see them...." Keldrin spoke softly to himself.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:57 am

Val'Thaeiv stood perfectly still, letting the boy drink in the magic he may never be allowed to feel. He heard the Moon Elf's whispers, but said nothing; there wasn't anything he could do for the blind male so that he could see the runes he seemed so fascinated with.

Ample time had passed, and the Drow needed to be returning to his duty. Gently, he grasped Keldrin's wrist and pulled his hand away from the rune his fingers were inspecting, stepping back from the other.

"I must continue my rounds." he murmured, eyes scanning the area for any fights while his ears did the same. Deeming the sector peaceful, he turned silently and began striding towards the next area.
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:08 am

Monience silently and quickly bowed to Keldrin before taking off after Val'Thaeiv. She was speechless. She wanted to say something, anything. But her mind was just blank. Instead she opted to watch instead of talk. Learn by example from Val'Thaeiv. She figured if she was going to grow up and make a difference later, she might wanna pay attention to the man that makes a difference now. She was hoping Val'Thaeiv wouldn't mind and help keep an eye out for trouble. Quickly notifying him if she spotted anything that might lead to a fight in the street so she didn't get in trouble again.
Back to top Go down
Belovedless

Belovedless

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:25 am

Keldrin placed a hand on the wrist Val'Thaeiv had grabbed. He did not feel the repulsion that occurred when others touched him. He found himself wanting to see the man again but it was only cause the moon magic felt so intoxicating to him. It had nothing to do with the man at all, so he convinced himself. Though Keldrin pondered on the reason the man would allow him to touch his runes. Keldrin knew he should be wary of the man and didn't know whether or not he should tell his teacher of his mysterious findings. Then again his teacher would just mock him and send him off somewhere again.

When the fledging bowed and left, he turned to head the opposite direction. It was better to limit the contact he had with the other man. But perhaps the man was right. He needed friends....no, allies. He was just a apprentice cleric after all. It'd be good to have some kind of ally that knew their way with a weapon. He'd have to be cautious when approaching the man though, he didn't seem like the kind to stick around for long. And there was no point in being a cleric with no one to heal.

He paid for all the supplies he needed and left. Perhaps if he told his teacher, he could help him with this problem. Or....His teacher could try and get the magic by killing Val'Thaeiv. Keldrin shook his head, he wouldn't allow that to happen. At least not yet, just until he's sure that the magic could be extracted without being damaged. It'd be sad to lose that little bit of moon magic left.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Making his way back to the first area in the Marketplace, Val'Thaeiv broke up several more fights while Monience watched. He knew that the girl probably had questions, but he was not about to address her to find out about them.

The Drow paused, watching the body of another of his kind being chucked across the sector. Turning, Val'Thaeiv stepped in front of the hulking Aranetil. The stranger snarled. "Get out of my way, blackie! I got a bone to break with that guy."

Val'Thaeiv did not comply. "By order of the Watchers, all fights in the Marketplace will please be taken outside the city limits." he monotoned. The other sneered darkly at him.

"I don't have time for this; I'll just take you out first!" he roared, lunging towards Val'Thaeiv and striking out with his fist. Bending backwards, the Drow avoided the strike, using his hands to catch his upper body and swing over to land on his feet again. The Aranetil growled, having almost been kicked in the face. Charging forward, he swung his fist again. Val'Thaeiv ducked. Grunting in annoyance, the stranger changed the direction of his blow, angling to towards to ram it into the archer's head. Val'Thaeiv dropped to his stomach, hands under his chest. Bellowing in rage, the Aranetil struck out with his foot at the Drow's side, only to have it miss and keep going when the other propped himself on one hand and stretched his arm out. Taking the opportunity seemingly granted to him, the enraged male brought his foot forward, aiming to take out Val'Thaeiv's supporting arm. The Drow merely pushed off the ground, twisted, and landed on his back, hands on either side of his head. In a last attempt, the Aranetil brought his foot over Val'Thaeiv's head, ready to crush his skull, when the archer used his hands as leverage and swung his legs over himself, striking the other in the chest and sending him crashing to the ground. Val'Thaeiv, followed, continuing in his maneuver so that he landed, squatting, on the Aranetil's chest, bow drawn and aimed at the other's forehead.

The area went silent, most having missed what had only happened in a matter of seconds. The archer kept his gaze trained on the man beneath him. "You will take this outside the city." he ordered, tone leaving no room for argument. The Aranetil grunted in agreement and, after Val'Thaeiv had gotten off of him, trudged towards the exit of the Marketplace.
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:06 pm

Monience waited until the Aranetil was out of ear shot before speaking up. "Why is everyone so ready to kill each other at the slightest of things? It seems kind of counter productive and only serves to make things worse." She asked quietly almost afraid to upset anyone else after seeing what happened. She realized she was lucky earlier. If Val'Thaeiv hadn't stepped in and calmed them down, she surely would have had trouble on her hands. All the more reason she wanted to stick closer to the Drow. She felt safer around him than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:36 pm

"Agitation can easily set in on those who have weak minds, especially when they were promised something and it has yet to be delivered. Everyone in the Dark Plain was promised redepmtion and a return to the Upper Earth by Xelveth. It has been centuries and we have still not returned. Many are losing faith in him. But having no faith at all can easily send one into a desperate rage." he explained quietly, continuing on with purposeful strides. "Tensions between the races down here have always been apparent, and they escalate every six months, like they can tell when the seal is at it's weakest and want to return to their home every time. When it does not happen, desperation increases and hopelessness sets in, turning those who are weak into animals. We are approaching the six month mark; there will be numerous fights in several areas soon enough."

Taking a last visual sweep of the first sector, Val'Thaeiv paused when he spotted the Watcher that had assigned him there approaching. He moved towards the Moon Elf, saluting her with the traditional fist-over-his-heart. The female did the same before addressing him.

"You have been called back to Camp Ophisen on the Outer Edge. I will be taking up your position here." she reported. Val'Thaeiv nodded, saluted her again, and made his way towards the walls of the city.
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Monience figured it was time to get back to her home. She highly doubted she would be allowed to follow Val'Thaeiv when she heard his orders. "Sorry if me following you was troublesome Val." She quickly bowed to both him and the moon elf and started to make her way back home. 'Oh well, I did learn quite a bit from him atleast.' She thought smiling. She stopped short quickly pulling her list out again and mentally checking things off. she mumbled a curse when she found something she forgot on the list and turned around. Putting the list away she made her way back towards the shops carefully so she didn't cause anymore trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =3   =3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Nagreon :: Marketplace-
Jump to: